Matrixx Overseas understands that you care how information about you is used and shared, and we appreciate your trust that we will do so carefully and sensibly. This Privacy Notice describes how we collect and process personal information through Matrixx Overseas’s website, services, and social media pages that reference this Privacy Notice. By connecting with Matrixx Overseas, you are consenting to the practices described in this Privacy Notice.
What Personal Information About You Does Matrixx Overseas Collect?
We collect your personal information in order to provide and continually improve our services.
Here are the types of personal information we collect:
- Information You Give Us: We receive and store any information you provide in relation to Matrixx Overseas. You can choose not to provide certain information, but then you might not be able to take advantage of certain programs offered through Matrixx Overseas.
- Automatic Information: We automatically collect and store certain types of information about your use and interaction with Matrixx Overseas. Like many online services, we use “cookies” and other unique identifiers, and we obtain certain types of information when your web browser or device accesses our services.
- Information from Other Sources: We might receive information about you from other sources, such as marketing and sales generation information, including the name, email address, physical address, phone number, and other similar contact information of clients.
For What Purposes Does Matrixx Overseas Use Your Personal Information?
We use your personal information to operate, provide, develop, and improve the services that we offer. These purposes include:
- Recommendations and personalization. We use your personal information to recommend programs, products, and services that might be of interest to you, identify your preferences, and personalize your experience with Matrixx Overseas.
- Communicate with you. We use your personal information to communicate with you in relation to our Services via different channels (e.g., by phone, email, chat).
- Fraud Prevention and Credit Risks. We use personal information to prevent and detect fraud and abuse in order to protect the security of you, Matrixx Overseas, and others.
What About Cookies and Other Identifiers?
Information about you is an important part of our business, and we are not in the business of selling your personal information to others. We share personal information only as described below. Information about you is an important part of our business, and we are not in the business of selling your personal information to others. We share personal information only as described below and with matrixxoverseas.com and companies owned and controlled by Matrixx Overseas that either are subject to this Privacy Notice or follow practices at least as protective as those described in this Privacy Notice.
How We Secure Information?
We design our systems with your security and privacy in mind.
- We work to protect the security of your personal information during transmission by using encryption protocols and software.
- We follow the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS) when handling credit card data.
- We maintain physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards in connection with the collection, storage, and disclosure of personal information. Our security procedures mean that we may occasionally request proof of identity before we disclose personal information to you.
Your acceptance of these terms by using this site, you signify your acceptance of this policy. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use our Site. Your continued use of the Site following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.