The pandemic has made drastic changes globally, and as a result of this, Canada is facing a labor shortage. The government has introduced a new Immigration Level Plan for 2023-2025, aiming to welcome 1.5 million new immigrants to the country to tackle the labor shortage. Hence, management jobs are in high demand in Canada.
The new immigration plan embraces immigration as a strategy to help employers in Canada find potential workers. It seeks to attract the skills required to fill in shortages across key sectors in the country including Healthcare, Skilled Trades, Manufacturing, and Technology. As a result of this, management jobs are gaining high demand in Canada.
The Canadian government increased the target of the Express Entry Program and the Provincial Nominee Program. Under the Immigration Level Plan, the Express Entry Program will welcome 82,880 in 2023, 109,020 in 2024, and 114,000 in 2025. The second-most preferred Canadian immigration pathway, the Provincial Nominee Program (PNP), will be another leading intake pathway for economic immigrants. Canada’s PNP targets will increase to 105,500 in 2023, 110,000 in 2024, and 117,500 in 2025.
Management jobs within a wide range of fields are in demand in Canada. The opportunities vary from construction manager to manager in healthcare. Most workers in management positions are retiring faster than they can be replaced. The majority of management jobs in Canada can be found in major cities such as Vancouver, Winnipeg, Edmonton, Saskatoon, and Toronto. No doubt being a manager in Canada has its perks – a higher salary, more vacation time, and increased prestige and recognition from higher management.
Management Jobs Eligibility
Workers with a minimum of 1 year of experience in the field can immigrate to Canada in six months, through the Express Entry Program. The express entry program ranks candidates based on their online work profile. If the candidate has a Comprehensive Ranking System (CRS) score of 430 or above, you are eligible to receive an invitation to apply for Permanent Residence.
Benefits of Canada PR
- PR allows the resident to move to any territory or province of Canada. The employee doesn’t have to stick with an employer, job, or province.
- The majority of Canadian PR cards are valid for 5 years. But the positive thing is that there is no limit to renewing or extending the visa status.
- It allows the PR cardholder to bring his/her family along with them. However, they need to sponsor some residents.
- The Canadian government ensures free education up to 12th grade for all children of permanent residents.
- Medical care is free for all Canadian PR cardholders.
- The residents of Canada can get suitable high-paying jobs and tax rebates, which help them enjoy a good quality of life.
- PR is the road to Canadian citizenship. If an immigrant has lived in the country for 3 years, then he is eligible for Canadian citizenship.
- Permanent residents in Canada are also known as landed immigrants. They can also legally start their enterprise following Canadian immigration.
To know about your eligibility and CRS score, you can connect with our consultant.